2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is strictly the right area to post this thread but there isn't a sub category (or catagories if your from America) for accessories

Well after waiting 11 days for dealers to prep my 2008 plate Civic i finally picked it up yesterday :D. How long does it take to refurb 4 battered alloys?

I got some roof bars thrown in as part of the deal. They took them from another car on the forecourt. The bars all seem to be in excellent condition but i seem to be missing a few screws and washers and i wondered if anyone had a parts list detailing everything? The dealer wasn't able to help.

I have had a look around on the forum and have seen the brilliant installation guides but im still not clear on what i have missing. The more i read about the installation the more i think i will just get the missing pieces and sell the roof bars on.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Honda's response to my request:

Thank you for contacting Honda UK, regarding the instructions/parts list for the Civic roof bars.
Unfortunately we are unable to supply this for you from here. We would advised that you contact local Honda dealer to see if they are able to supply them for you.
Yours nearest Honda dealership is:
Hendy Honda

:readpaper:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts