2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am looking for a roof bars for Honda Civic Tourer 2015 Estate. Do you have any idea which will be fit for it? And where I can buy it in Ireland 馃檲
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Hi, have a look on roofbox.co.uk , they show a number of options for your Civic, don't know if they will post to Ireland, but you can see the choices & then find a supplier nearer to home.
I bought a roof box & bars package off them a few years ago, they were very good.

Premium Member
you might get a better response in the mk9 section?

The oem honda roofbars for the tourer are very good - I'd tried to find some cheap second hand but nothing i found was local or cheap enough - so bit the bullet and got some Thule wing bars.

Thule 4044 kit is the specific adapter for the touring oem rails + "rapid system" foot pack + 711200 118cm wingbars.

Untitled
by Rob E, on Flickr

Untitled
by Rob E, on Flickr

Untitled
by Rob E, on Flickr

Premium Member
I have a pair of the genuine Honda Civic Tourer roof bars for sale in the All Civics\For Sale and Wanted section. I had initially intended that they would be collection from Perth, but I might be able to send them to Ireland (or anywhere else in the UK if anyone else reading this is interested). It looks like it might be in the region of 拢20 - 拢25 for postage. I am not sure whether you would be liable for any additional importation charges. I would need to get some packaging materials, so it may take me a few days to post them in case you were in a rush.

Registered
Personally I'd get the Thule Wingbar Edge in black as they are super quiet and would match a blue car well;

Trouble with most others is they stick up quite high and (IMHO) dont look great if left on the car :)
I'd recommend the Thule Wingbar Edge also. They don't stick out over the edge like in the images above.
The link posted above to roofbox.co.uk has the Thule 9595B bars Thule 4044 feet for 拢314 and Thule have the bars & feet for 鈧369:

You can get them much cheaper on Amazon Warehouse - I got the bars & feet delivered to Dublin for 鈧215 including shipping (I have Prime) - they came in a damaged box which I binned as soon as they were fitted.

Here's a set of bars on Amazon Warehouse for 拢160 (I got mine for about 拢140): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thule-Wing...&sprefix=thule+9595,warehouse-deals,51&sr=8-1

Here's the foot kit: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thule-4044...d=1655977139&sprefix=thule+4044,aps,65&sr=8-1

9595 is a pair of silver bars, and 9595B is a pair of black bars. Make sure you get the number 9595 - this is 1 large bar (for the front) and 1 medium bar (for the rear). There are 6 different numbers available (e.g. 9591 is 2 small bars, 9596 is 2 large bars), so 9595 or 9595B is the one you need.

Registered
Best thing about buying a decent brand is they hold their value! I bought the Thule's that I mentioned and 2 years later sold them for what I'd paid for them when new :)

Edit - this was on my vRS estate ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts