2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't remember the number plate.. Anthracite Wheels & Civinfo Sticker?

Sat behind you at the lights.. looking good. :cool:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Twas looking good mate, you'll probably not spot me again due to the car being up for sale

Keep an eye out for the K*EET number plate on something else though..

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Ridla, I've seen an NHB FN2 with Rage alloys that has the same letters (or very close) as your number plate a few weeks ago on the A194. I'm guessing it's not a relative? :lol:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is outrageous news.. Ive checked the family tree thoroughly, and no.. not a relative. Good job i'm selling up, otherwise there'd be hell on :D

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
His car didn't have a Civinfo.com sticker on and it has a smaller than normal rear number plate :popcorn:

What is new car going to be? :police:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The new car may be revealed when i pick it up on saturday

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
This is outrageous news.. Ive checked the family tree thoroughly, and no.. not a relative. Good job i'm selling up, otherwise there'd be hell on :D
LOL Ridla likes to keep himself unique! Maybe thats why he STILL hasn't sent me a pic of his S5 rims so I can copy him lol
Johnathon I've seen that same NHB CTR near Washington. But as usual, no wave or nothing!

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive definitely added a photo of the new rims to my for sale thread like? It almost takes up one of my monitors in its entirity its so massive. Not sure how you've missed it.

Unless you mean a photo of them on the car. In which case no.. you are quite correct.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I can find millions of S5 rims on google but not one picture of one on a CTR! :rolleyes:
Even the lass over the phone at Foxhunters said she'd get done for selling me the same wheels as you! lol

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, she's been well briefed. She knows the consequences should this happen.

Ill take one when i get a chance, christ. Don't you gan on.. :cool:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thats cause im at work isnt it.. pretending to look busy

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Johnathon I've seen that same NHB CTR near Washington. But as usual, no wave or nothing!
If the driver had glanced over, I would have given him a thumbs up :thumbsup:

I've noticed that more than half of the local FN2s are oblivious to other FN2s around or next to themselves :popcorn:

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
And I thought it was the South that were stuck up ones :worms:
haha,you've got us all wrong!! Altho I was told northerns were all tight arses!!

:worms:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts