2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through carronshore heading towards the roundabout for stenhousemuir and as I gave a big wave hopefully ross. Either way car looked great

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Sure it was his reg plate. Was going at the recommended speed limit as was I ish.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Yeh that was me mate. Your car looked great and I loved the bonnet. I stay in Carronshore so I was doing the speed limit haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car looks ace ross. Had to look at your thread to see the car reg. Think I passed you yesterday too

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Not heard from you in a while. You still on WhatsApp?

ive not downloaded it on to my new phone , really should but its not free on ios lol

tight fifer remember

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rowbo was the stunt driver for the movie speed you know. Or so his passengers say.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
The car looks ace ross. Had to look at your thread to see the car reg. Think I passed you yesterday too
Still loads to do mate. Whereabouts yesterday? Your bonnet makes your car stand out

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still loads to do mate. Whereabouts yesterday? Your bonnet makes your car stand out

In falkirk somewhere. Can't remember now as im off this week and lubricated. Back pain meds and vodka

1 - 20 of 20 Posts