2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They were £660 plus £280 for the tyres so theres only dust left in my wallet,
Worth every penny for the aggresive look my cars got now.
i was really surprised at the huge diffrence in weight from the standard 16" wheels

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Good choice my friend ;)

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I'm saving for these for my big 2012 modification.... love em :) I need to stop booking holidays though...

What was the wait time like from ordering to delivery?

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm saving for these for my big 2012 modification.... love em :) I need to stop booking holidays though...

What was the wait time like from ordering to delivery?
Orderd them early monday morning and they were at my door tuesday afternoon. No problems

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Very nice! Ever thought of getting it lowered? Would really set the car off nice if you got some new springs.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice! Ever thought of getting it lowered? Would really set the car off nice if you got some new springs.
TBH ive no plans to lower it. the roads are really bad where i live, littered with potholes and speedbumps. i dont really want a bone rattling drive.
i thought it would have been rough with the low profile tyres but it seems to be just the same as the super profiles on the 16's. although theres alot less body roll and the car handles alot better now

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
TBH ive no plans to lower it. the roads are really bad where i live, littered with potholes and speedbumps. i dont really want a bone rattling drive. i thought it would have been rough with the low profile tyres but it seems to be just the same as the super profiles on the 16's. although theres a lot less body roll and the car handles a lot better now
If you fit Eibachs, your car (although lower), will actually cope with bumps and holes a lot better than before, believe it or not - and handling and ride are much better afterwards ...

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
If you fit Eibachs, your car (although lower), will actually cope with bumps and holes a lot better than before, believe it or not - and handling and ride are much better afterwards ...
+1

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok so after a couple weeks with my new wheels ive decided the car definatly needs lowered. My question is do i just need to buy springs? Then find a garage to fit them.

Found these on ebay

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Definatly 30mm as there is a good inch between tyre and arch a the moment

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.