2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaly FN2 owners will have a "proper" Rotrex kit availabe.

TTS Performance are jus finishing the last bits and testing the kit.

Here some teasers:

We can run any charger, including the C38 range and keep the aircon. Stage 1 and stage 2 will be available.

:popcorn:

Well tought and looks clean!

Lets se what this gives us power wise.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Looks interesting but as I am no expert on superchargers what will be the benefit of this over the existing types?

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
Looks interesting but as I am no expert on superchargers what will be the benefit of this over the existing types?
Bigger supercharger, much more power.
Plus you can keep the RRC, only way to do this before was to fit underneath and remove the AC, very interesting! :D

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Where does the air filter go? downwards and strap to the charger?

Probs stupid question :).... guessing its the pipe with the black tape stuff round the beggining?

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
That is a game changer, TBH an RRC on a rotrex setup will only have minimal gains, just look at the FD2 kits ;)

What the main benefit of this i see is keeping the aircon and a Honda inlet manifold ( I never was a fan of the TTS inlet mani for topmount kits)

Any prices yet,

Damm I don't need this right now

EDIT

I assumed there is an intercooled kit coming too

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is a game changer, TBH an RRC on a rotrex setup will only have minimal gains, just look at the FD2 kits ;)

What the main benefit of this i see is keeping the aircon and a Honda inlet manifold ( I never was a fan of the TTS inlet mani for topmount kits)

Any prices yet,

Damm I don't need this right now

EDIT

I assumed there is an intercooled kit coming too

Top power will not be that much diferent, but the low and mid range will change ALOT doe to the longer runners!!!! Im sure we will se back to back with the "old" kit.

Diferences will be big up to 6500/7000 rpms.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
when i said gains I meant to one of the other guys mentioning RRC inlets, Over the TTS mani yep I agree there will be gains, but between RSP and RRC inlets I don't think they will be separated much.

I don't mind being proved wrong though

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
It's pretty cool that various options are coming to the forefront. Im looking forward to the results. Cheers OP. :)

:(THE BITCH:(

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Id genuinely buy one. Roughly how much would it cost? And who would need to fit it?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
when i said gains I meant to one of the other guys mentioning RRC inlets, Over the TTS mani yep I agree there will be gains, but between RSP and RRC inlets I don't think they will be separated much.

I don't mind being proved wrong though

Think RSP will still be superior till 6000 rpms at least.

Also, looking at the kit, not sure if it will be plug and play with a RRC on a FN2.... :confused:

1 - 20 of 228 Posts