2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that in association with TTS we are able to offer the range of Rotrex supercharger kits at a 15% discount with 5 or more people taking up this offer. Closing date is 30th of June 2013

Supply, fitting and dyno tuning is available at TDi North or TTS in Silverstone at the same rates.

Kits:

FN2 Sport RRP £2450+VAT – Offer price £2082.50+VAT
FN2 Supersport RRP £3500+VAT - Offer price £2975+VAT
FN2 Shaft drive RRP £3900+VAT with C30 94 - Offer price £3315+VAT
FN2 Shaft drive RRP £4050+VAT with a C38-81 - Offer price £3442.50+VAT
FN2 Shaft drive RRP £4150+VAT with a C38-91 - Offer price £3527.50+VAT

EP3 Sport RRP £2450+VAT - Offer price £2082.50+VAT
EP3 Supersport RRP £3600+VAT - Offer price £3060+VAT
Shaft drive NA.

Fitting and dyno tuning of the Sport kits is £840 incl VAT
Fitting and tuning of the Supersport and shaft kits is £1260 incl VAT

• Please note that the shaft drive kits with the bigger chargers a built motor is highly recommended
  • With these kits full payment is required upon order then it’s normally 28 day lead-time. Rest of payment for fitting and tuning is due upon completion of work.
  • Prices are dependant upon 5 or more people ordering the kits.
  • If you want one of the kits BEFORE 5 people have committed full normal price payment is required. you will be credited back the saving upon final installation
  • Kits come with normal support and guarantees
If your interested email me directly at [email protected]
Booking in will start from after the closing date of 30th June.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Would it be possible to buy the supercharger only at the GB price?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would it be possible to buy the supercharger only at the GB price?
Yes. Thats why prices are shown +vat as we supply internationally as well. ;)

Not sure where you would stand with warranty if you try fitting it yourself though as all but 1 failures I have ever seen on a Rotrex system are due to incorrect installation after people tried fitting them on their drive and forced pullies on wrong or couldn't bleed it properly ultimatly destroying the charger
Can be done but I know Rotrex can be funny about initial install

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts

Not sure where you would stand with warranty if you try fitting it yourself though as all but 1 failures I have ever seen on a Rotrex system are due to incorrect installation after people tried fitting them on their drive and forced pullies on wrong or couldn't bleed it properly ultimatly destroying the charger

Interesting. Indeed.:p

No chance of having a group buy offer for the fitting and dyno tdi :)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts

can i have a quote for the supersport kit , flashpro , tdi mani , clutch and diff please
pm if you prefer

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Knock 15 per cent off fitting and dyno tdi north. )

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can i have a quote for the supersport kit , flashpro , tdi mani , clutch and diff please
pm if you prefer
No problem posting as sure many others interested in a typical cost breakdown. ;)

Supercharger Kit - £3570
Installation and full dyno tuning £1260
Flashpro - £549.60
Competition Clutch supplied and free fitting if box is off - £377
Wavetrac LSD with new bearings oil and sealant - £1389.50
MFactory LSD with new bearings oil and sealant - £1101.50
Manifold - I would use a Tegiwa, supplied and fitted - £556

All prices inclue VAT

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
I could possibly work out something if it was the bigger kits but not the Sport ones. This wouldn't apply to TTS though. It would just be at TDi North
Okay cool, please consider the sport one too ( as I am interested in that)

Would potentially be a very very inducuive price :) c'mon :p

Loxy dyno on a stock cat manifold,

Before:

After:

I'd left by the time I read your post Ash. If Paul wants to overlay them, but to be honest they are chalk and cheese! :lol:

It drives almost stock at less than 2.5k, throttle response is really sharp however. Put your foot down and it just keeps on accelerating. You think the power is going to tail off before you need to change gear, but it just gets faster and faster. Absolutely mental. :shock:

It was a shaky hand time when I got back in from the first drive. LSD is awesome as well. For now, it is all the power I need, and the way it comes in is spot on.

You can drive it sedately, and tickle along, cruise still works in 6th, but put your foot down and it will just go.

You can see from the graphs, there isn't much in it until 4,500, but it's not like it just suddenly takes off. The power delivery is very smooth and progressive.

In summary, it's like VTEC on acid. :lol:

Keep in mind, this is with the stock exhaust manifold and cat! :lol:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I see cars coming in with them.5 years +
The killer is loosing the traction fluid for whatever reason which kills the charger.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts