2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here and I thought it would be nice to show off my lovely Royal Blue ES.

It appears to be unique around my area as I've yet to see another one.

It did mean that I had a six week wait for it 'though.

Notice the other half's HRV in the background. :)

S

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Seen a couple here. I didn't fancy the royal blue because it reminded me of the colour of the old Vauxhall Cavalier my dad used to own.

Silly huh?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably would have gone for the lighter blue but it was the same colour as my previous 307 which just isn't the done thing.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
StGeli said:
I probably would have gone for the lighter blue but it was the same colour as my previous 307 which just isn't the done thing.
I kind of regret not going for the bright blue too.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I quite like the Royal Blue - don't you think the light blue is a bit too "old people"?

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Don;t wonna be too picky, but can you take some different pics please???!!!!?? I can't really see the full extent of the colour with sun glinting off of it!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The trouble is that it's just too damn sunny in this country. :lol:

I took the pictures on the day I collected it.

This one is probably the least sun affected of the ones that I took.

I'll see what I can do about getting some more as it's just been Autoglym'd in the past couple of days.

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
That's the 206, my 307 never had any probs in 4 years, but wouldn't buy Frog again, had Citreon and Pug, won't go Renault, Honda all the way for me.

I've driven alot of cars in my years, worked in motor industry for a few years so had alot of track days and borrowed cars, TVR Cerbera was the best fun but very hard work (race car with a tax disc, and it was very fast) but the Civic has given me the best feel overall.

My wife works in central London so doesn't drive much now, I sold her 03 Mini to buy my baby, hence she has my cast off to use at weekends if I'm working.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kpow99 said:
gissing said:
It reminds me of nasty pugs, but not old people, no?
Easy now, I still have a 307 Dturbo in that blue outside, my wife got it when I got my Civic
Coincidentally, I traded up from a 307 D Turbo. Plenty of space and reasonable good mechanically but very dodgy electrics. Especially when everything cut out for a couple of seconds while doing 70ish on the M1 in the dark. :shock:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Hey leave pug's alone. I had 12 months of great fun (lots of miles) and trouble free motoring. The 206 was fantastic on twisty roads and would plod at 80/90 on the motoway all day long. Only downer was you turned into a boy racer. This meant it would drink petrol. Oh yes, unless you are under 22 and female you look a prat...as my girlfriend said on more than one occasion.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Had a 206 and STILL have a girlfriend :D

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
ricky said:
colour looks great, i picked the same for my ex, so glad to finally see a good picture of it
Slightly off topic Ricky, but have you seen that SatNav working in NI and what sort of street detail does it have? Mine doesn't have the same street detail for NI as it does for mainland, just that I have family in NI and drive back once in a while and wondered how Honda would sell SatNav if it didn't have the detail we have!?!?

·
Registered
8 Posts
for the most part the satnav is detail is pretty poor if you're outside belfast, but thats the only place i would ever need it, saw it working in the showroom though and can find most of the major roads out side belfast, will have to have a proper play with it when it arrives

1 - 20 of 21 Posts