2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pictures of my new 2.2 Executive. The first two were taken at the dealer, when they fitted the extras. I already changed the interior lights to blue. It looks good with the foot well lights.

Attachments

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
That looks great in the dark!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Looks very good in that colour!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Whoa! My colour.. and very nice!;)
But my interior is ivory...
Enjoy as much as you can!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Ivory is nice too, but isn't it a pain to keep clean?
No, our daughter is 19 yrs. and we don't have any pets so we don't have any potentials of extreme dirt or stains.
Also, I had an upholstery protection at Ziebart's so it is easy to clean. It happened once, some black stain occured on the backrest of the rear seat from someone's clothes, like a pastel paint. Just rubbed it with soapy water and it was gone. The protection works.

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
My sentiments as well TC

I usually like blue but at first I wasn't fussed on it on the Civic. The more I see in the flesh, the more jealous I get.

Don't they look nice when you first pick them up :)

Great colour.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, I don't know, why royal blue is such a rare color. It was love at first sight for me. But the dealer said, that mine is the second RB Civic they ever sold. And they are one of the biggest dealership in Hungary. I haven't seen any RB on the road either.
But I like it this way. It will be unique. Even more so, when I install a custom made body kit.

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
It is unusual, Its a gorgeous colour, maybe your pics will have converted a few people! Looking forward to seeing your custom bodykit!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That Colour is beutiful, Could you post some more pictures kovee, in other settings or when (if) the sun is shining. Just to get a better view of the colour.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is unusual, Its a gorgeous colour, maybe your pics will have converted a few people! Looking forward to seeing your custom bodykit!
It will take a while:(, since I don't have too much time right now to do the CAD model of the car, but I will try to work on it as much as I can.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts