2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited period I can offer the RRC intake manifold and Mugen throttle body as tested on my car for a package price of £800+VAT! (£940 incl VAT)

The RRP on these is £967.81 (£1137.13 incl VAT)

Saving is £197.17!

Call and place your order as quickly as you can as there aren't many at this price!:cool:

We can also supply Hondata intake gaskets for the manifolds at £60.27
Fitting of the RRC and throttle body will take about 3 hours maximum and works out at £158.62

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As an update to this deal I can now offer the Mugen throttle body, together with the RRC manifold and a Hondata gasket for £908.66 incl VAT:cool:

This offer won't last long as when this shipment of parts has gone then next lot has had an increase due to exchange rates changing again.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daz - This is the intake manifold not the exhaust one so yes.
Colin - gains right through the rev range and especially after 7000rpm

·
Registered
288 Posts
As an update to this deal I can now offer the Mugen throttle body, together with the RRC manifold and a Hondata gasket for £908.66 incl VAT:cool:

This offer won't last long as when this shipment of parts has gone then next lot has had an increase due to exchange rates changing again.
Dear Paul

Please PM me the price without vat to singapore including delivery to singapore in the fastest mode.

I need the RRC manifold , mugen TB and hondata gasket

Please advise payment mode can I pay by Credit Card or Paypal?

Thank you:popcorn2:

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Hi

Are you still doing this deal?

Would I also need to remap on flashpro to really benefit from these new mods? how much would that cost?

Thanks!

Kim

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Yea Paul- Im interested in the Mugen TB just..can i get a price for this please?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:facepalm:

Bargain...until you add the 10% import duty and 17.5% VAT which still makes it more expensive than I can supply and have in stock....and won't loose it in the UPS postage system.;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Hey guys we have the RRC manifold too comes with 2010 Acura 80mm DBW throttle body, spacer, 2 thermal gaskets, thermal intake gasket for the super duper price of £786/906/$1200 shipped
Thats a bit rude imo, really I think you should stick to your own area. Any super duper prices you have can be posted there...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
All Version Performance, anyone who has read threads on this site will not buy anything from you, so please do not spoil a decent customer focussed retailers thread with your "tat"

You could do free and free shipping and you would still not attract a genuine enthusiast buyer! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi Paul

I am ready to order your mugen TB and RRC manifold and hondata gasket

Please let me know how do I make payment through either Credit Card or Paypal

Please advise on the shipping rates and I prefer the fastest courier service

thank you:popcorn2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts