2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have fitted the rrc manifold and fd2 throttle body to my fn2 civic however my engine light Has come on, is this normal? I am booked in tdi north Thursday for my exhausts manifold and flashpro remap (+ mugen short shifter :) )so would this cure the problem?

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I had the RRC & TB unmapped for around three weeks. I was fine...

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Maybe they have upset fueling without being mapped? Maybe its nothing to do with the mods?

Its anyones guess really without the DTC code.

Your flashpro can get out DTC codes which will give you your answer.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, I was worried about driving it to tdi thats all it wont be driven hard until its mapped now (cant wait) but ive started it and its running ok

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Hi everyone I have fitted the rrc manifold and fd2 throttle body to my fn2 civic however my engine light Has come on, is this normal? I am booked in tdi north Thursday for my exhausts manifold and flashpro remap (+ mugen short shifter :) )so would this cure the problem?

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
You need a remap due to larger TB.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cured the engine light problem I topped the radiator up (3rd time) I let the engine run a little turned it off let it cool and topped it up 3 times to get coolant back around the engine. Took it for a drive yesterday and today (nothing hard) and it's running a bit rich I'd say but other than that it's all good... Got the days wrong with tdi north so just waiting to get in there get my exhaust manifold fitted and car remapped :) will do a build thread then with what's done/planned

1 - 8 of 8 Posts