2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just had it yesterday! Well chuffed! Its a Mugen 200 (number 012) Type R with Honda Sat Nav, Bluetooth and a Mugen Wing! Always loved the wing from the first time I saw it now Im very happy to have one! Also, as my last Type R was a non LSD version the handling due to the fitted LSD Ive got to say is far more positive! Im well impressed!

My mod list for early next year is - Tegiwa Exhaust, Manifold & Intake, FRS Stage 2 (ABP or TDI?), Mugen QS, Mugen Grille, Carbon Bonnet. Then apart from maybe a few more engine bits its done :-D.

Those other two cars are my Dad's, obviously neither are as nice as MUGEN :D

Attachments

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Looking fantastic, will this be your last civic though? Can't see how you would get a better one :D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunatley though, the front bumper under the head lights does not sit flush, and there is a slight discolouration between the Wing and bodywork on just one side. As it was picked up from a dealer 133 miles away a revisit was never possible. Im hoping the bumper can be rectified locally and the paint possibly touched up but if not will never prob be noticed...

Attachments

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking fantastic, will this be your last civic though? Can't see how you would get a better one :D
Ye definately, the Mugen has always been my dream car. I plan to keep this one! :-D

Reactions: mryanski

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
woah, very cool mate. I'm envious!

Reactions: Guitaralmond

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
that is sweet my friend :) good work

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
These are just little things that am sure can be easily rectified, hope it doesn't spoil the new car for you though, i know i hate these little things before they are fixed, always the first thing you look at when you walk up to it in the morning, even though nobody else would even notice!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
OMG you actually did it!!lol i thought this was a long term plan when you told me..no messing about with you :)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG you actually did it!!lol i thought this was a long term plan when you told me..no messing about with you :)
I was planning to wait but this particular one I couldnt let slip, the mods will start in the new year and prob throughout 2012. I want it to be loud first!! Then handle better and look nicer after :D

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Good choice my friend :)

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Looks great, would love to see a Mugen wing in person, as I dont think its very photogenic.

Unfortunatley though, the front bumper under the head lights does not sit flush, and there is a slight discolouration between the Wing and bodywork on just one side. As it was picked up from a dealer 133 miles away a revisit was never possible. Im hoping the bumper can be rectified locally and the paint possibly touched up but if not will never prob be noticed...
Have got the same issue with the small gap between one of my headlights and bumper. Most likely due to a bent bumper support beam from a small fender bender... very annoying. Will have my bumper off soon to see what needs to be rectified to fix it.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Very nice mate!!!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks great, would love to see a Mugen wing in person, as I dont think its very photogenic.

Have got the same issue with the small gap between one of my headlights and bumper. Most likely due to a bent bumper support beam from a small fender bender... very annoying. Will have my bumper off soon to see what needs to be rectified to fix it.
In terms of the wing, in person its such a looker! Even in the understated black all over, I saw TP's from TDI North and wasnt convinced from a photo, in real life its so very boner worthy lol!!!

Im sure the fender issue will be an easy fix, just a refitting issue.

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Good choice [smilie=gt-happyup.:

Wish you much happy modding in the months and years to come.....

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Perfect.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts