2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I've recently sold my original silver FN2 Type R and bought a late model black FN2 Type R GT.

The car is in excellent condition but missing the two small rubber inserts within the front door grips which the silver model had. I.e. where you put hands into pull the doors closed, at the bottom of each one there should be rubber bases.

Its a small request, but without them you can see the screws which hold the door grip in place.

If anyone has a spare pair, I'd be happy to buy them.

Thank you.

David

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Try here.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
You can buy them off Lings, not too expensive either. I had to replace one so got it if their web site.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Try TMSmotorsport on ebay, they always seem to have everything from a Civic for sale except the noise from the horn.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I had one missing when I brought my car and after some research the pattern and texture of a neoprene mouse mat was the same as the near side one that I had. I traced the reverse image onto the mat that had cost me a couple of quid, cut it out, a piece of double sided tape to stick it in. I would defy you to see the difference. If your missing both try a paper template you have more than enough mat to get it right. Save yourself a few bob. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Taping it in is okay as long as you can get it back out - the screws holding the door card on are under those rubber bits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts