2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had anything done
ive noticed that on the cw ctr the rubber on the door stics out slightly when the door is closed had a look at some pics the all seem to have this problem dont no about outher 3 doors maybe i can just notice coz its whithe ???????????? or is it me ?????

·
Registered
365 Posts
has anyone had anything done
ive noticed that on the cw ctr the rubber on the door stics out slightly when the door is closed had a look at some pics the all seem to have this problem dont no about outher 3 doors maybe i can just notice coz its whithe ???????????? or is it me ?????
Know its the same on mine? Ended up cutting down some "No more nails-strips" and put them behind the rubber and the bottom of the door edge. Its the same on the other side if you look.

Stopped the rubber from hanging down.

Hope that helps:)

Reactions: warrenjones

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Know its the same on mine? Ended up cutting down some "No more nails-strips" and put them behind the rubber and the bottom of the door edge. Its the same on the other side if you look.

Stopped the rubber from hanging down.

Hope that helps:)
i will give it ago thanks

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
I took my car to the dealer for this and the mechanic said they could fix it but it would be an unofficial fix with a bit of adhesive... So yeah you may aswell do it yourself

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Had the same problem, but just on the passenger door. Used a short strip of double sided carpet tape, worked a treat. It's been on there about 6 weeks now.

Even after washing the seal has NOT dropped.:):)

·
Registered
275 Posts
just make sure you clean the door and back of the seal with something like brake cleaner before sticking the double sided tape on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts