2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon guys,

Christmas is done with, and iv just got a new job (after being made redundant late last year) so its time to Start carrying on with the Mods to my car. I already have a Pioneer Double Din HU installed, so now its time to sort out some bass and better speakers

Iv fitted subs etc before to my previous cars and helped with mates cars so im pretty confident with it, but i wanted to know where other people ran their cables through the interior?

I had a quick look and cant really see a tidy way to run the cables through to the boot, im pretty OCD with my car and i cant handle stray wires running through it.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. cheers

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
rubber gromet behind engine block, poke a hole through with a screw driver or something from the drivers footwell and feed the cable through.

then if you unclip the trim along the side of the car, you can feed it through under the carpet following along with the existing wiring there.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the reply, yeah im happy enough getting from the engine bay to the interior.

how do you unclip the trim? i had a quick look at it yesterday and couldnt see any obvious way to get it off, didnt want to pull too hard in case i broke anything.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
*cries* I still have mine to do..

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
The trim under the doors just pulls up, comes up really easy. You can then get to the bottom of the big rear trim panels, you can pull these out enough to get the wires under. If you are planning on fitting it under the lift up panel, you just need to undo one side of the panel and they fit through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts