2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the roof resprayed with rust by honda under warranty FOC and it was fine,minus the small scratches around the car :/, but now i found the rust on top of doors anyone had this repaired? And how long did it take if so? Is it better fixing myself to stop even more overspray and careless scratches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both lol
Absolutely shocking its only surface rust so far tho would of thought being a 59 plate it would have been sorted

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Both lol
Absolutely shocking its only surface rust so far tho would of thought being a 59 plate it would have been sorted

mine is doing it ont he door in the middle the top is fine, went to honda and they swore blind i have had the whole rear end sprayed, funny coz i know the car from new and its never been touched only the front bumper, they used this excuse to refuse to fix it, took my detales and never bothered to phone back! so fixed it myslelf and wrapped the whole car

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i might try them and see what solution they have to offer if not ill do it myself and put some clear wrap under the seal to stop it rubbing again once i sorted out the rust

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
I had the top of my doors sprayed under warranty at the same time it went in to get the roof done.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah you would think like i said i think go and ask what they plan to do and decide from there cant take any more marks on the paint from careless bodyshop folks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts