2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non-stickered CTR up by Camberwell Green had a bloke and a women in it waiting to turn right at the lights.

Gave you a beep when i went past :D

Sent from my Galaxy S2

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Chances of spotting a member is rare. There are a lot of CTR's out there. I remember when I first got mine I kept looking at every CTR that drives past hoping to spot a member. Now I know to look for "chavy" looking cars lol no offence mine is chavy. Look out for stuff like type r decals on the side. Front look out for fog light covers and type r grill badge and back look for sticker lol. Almost everyone on here has all those 3 mods! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Viv you CHAV :) lol

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Viv you CHAV :) lol
Lol u are one to talk! your car is more chavy! :p I think my car p!ss off EP3 drivers, keep getting them trying to race me????

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Lol u are one to talk! your car is more chavy! :p I think my car p!ss off EP3 drivers, keep getting them trying to race me????

Haha :p SMOKE THEM EP3's GIRL!

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Non-stickered CTR up by Camberwell Green had a bloke and a women in it waiting to turn right at the lights.

Gave you a beep when i went past :D

Sent from my Galaxy S2
Yo Snoopy, Probably not on the forum tbh. I see quite a lot of FN2's around who aren't part of our forum, if anything they are probably on the more inferior Type R owners club or Civic Type R owners forum (FN2Haters) haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts