2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long 5 months of getting various issues sorted my little brother finally has his s2000 back so we had a short photo shoot to celebrate (after hours of driving :rolleyes: )

Attachments

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I am seeing more people with S2000s these days and I am getting seriously close to going out and buying one as a result.

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH YOUR PHOTOS

:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am seeing more people with S2000s these days and I am getting seriously close to going out and buying one as a result.

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH YOUR PHOTOS

:lol:
You could do alot worse, interior is not brilliant compared with the civic but its a gorgeous car with some great driving feel

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Even after all the hard work you've put into yours sam,( which I know I've said before)looks brilliant, besides the standard wheels;)
Know what you mean tho, had a s2000 infront of me the other day, I'd love one of them, or an ek9

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Even after all the hard work you've put into yours sam,( which I know I've said before)looks brilliant, besides the standard wheels;)
Know what you mean tho, had a s2000 infront of me the other day, I'd love one of them, or an ek9
I wouldn't sell the Civic though - that's the problem. Otherwise I'd be down at Honda right now arranging a swap :lol:

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Oh no, she's got her A3 - I'd just be upset to see the Civic go!

Anyway my wants and ramblings aside... two fantastic looking cars there :D

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
That Wing. Looks damn good!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Nice pics.

Civic looks great. Can't say I like the S2000 but that's personal preference. To me they look too much like an MX5. I hear they're a great drive but they look very boring as a car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts