1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
No no don't do it :( I think 326 bhp 370z ? stick a turbo or charger on your car & whoop a 370z backside :) that's the only thing that it sees on mine my backend of my car :D nice looking motor they are but no no no :( but it's your choice buddy enjoy what ever you decide :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stick a charger on a 370z and say bye to just about anything though! Some value in a 370z compared to the likes of a Cayman that is what I initially was looking at!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Running costs will be much more than you think....

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Lotus Exige FTW! ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
200quid more on tax, 200 more on insurance and 50 a month more on fuel what else is there to think about? Servicing seems decently priced .. 370z is ideal but what else is there in the category?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
200quid more on tax, 200 more on insurance and 50 a month more on fuel what else is there to think about? Servicing seems decently priced .. 370z is ideal but what else is there in the category?
There is a reason why the 370z flopped when it came out, horrendously bad on fuel.. £80-90 a tank 220miles driving carefully. lad in my office had one and traded it against a cayman s .. only thing he misses is the comfort of the 370z

but on the bright side you can pick low mileage high spec ones pretty cheap.
All under 20k!
TARGET CARS BV : Nissan 370Z Coupe 3.6L V6 GT RHD
John Martin Group Wallyford : Nissan 370Z GT ULTIMATE V6
S2000 - 4U : Nissan 370Z V6 GT3.7 LIMITED YELLOW EDITION !!!!
Nissan : Nissan 370z ultimate 2009
MIDDLEHURST MOTORSPORT GTR : 370Z

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the badge of the porsche really worth an extra 7 odd grand?
370z seems like a really good for money car from what i can see and being 24 it seems relatively good to insure, parts etc wont be astronomical and it's got decent tuning potential! What else is there for around the same money? The more i look i think the ctr is awesome value but i just feel like i need a change!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Go for it matey - you only live once:) had my eye on these as well only thing that put me off was lack of low down torque:( I have that now with the ctr;) Keep it for a year, don't like it PX on a ctr again:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Suppose a 135i or 335i give loads of power at decent money!

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Is the badge of the porsche really worth an extra 7 odd grand?
370z seems like a really good for money car from what i can see and being 24 it seems relatively good to insure, parts etc wont be astronomical and it's got decent tuning potential! What else is there for around the same money? The more i look i think the ctr is awesome value but i just feel like i need a change!
well porka is better on fuel (aparently) but is just a lot more basic than the z

Suppose a 135i or 335i give loads of power at decent money!
135i would get my vote all day long, I was seriously considering one before I made the wrong choice and got my FN2.

E46 M3 chassis plus map +cooler +exhaust= 400bhp .. very capable car!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There aint many other cars out there that scream at you the way the Civic does and I really love it, they're just such an uncompromising ride with so many rattles and not the speed to make up for it, scary the amount of diesels that can keep up with it and let's be fair how much do we get to throw the car into corners how we'd want to! My nearest track is 95miles away and i try and make it up twice a year but i have a westfield for when i do! Giving that premier ep3 prices are similar to the fn2 also makes me ill! Just think that for the cash not alot out there can cope with the 370z in terms of power,
looks and spec! With a couple of decent breathing mods it would sound awesome too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts