2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Your just like an angel..
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a year this month. and what a great year its been. but due to reasons beond my control i have to give my baby up. i will be very sad to see her leave but i know shes going to a good home. my uncle is taking her off my hands. in replacement ill be having a vw bora 1.9tdi (re-maped) so its quicker. but its not my civic :( o well. ill still stick around and pop in from time to time and id like to thank pottsy and the mods for keeping this forum a great forum.
hank you guys and i hope you all. and all you new commers. have as much enjoyment as i did in the 12month of owning her. :)

·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you cost..yeah pd130 but its mapped to 190. haha iv already done a bit of googleing for mods. 1st off is the hub adapters. my wheels wont fit straight on. oo well. supose its somthing to spend more money on aye. haha

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
good luck with the new car :)

·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys. Its been great being a memeber here. Yeah coste its a celtic tuning remap. I was looking into a turbo. The k04 is like £300 but i bet the gains are mental. If i do go crazy with it tho im gonna take a trip to rs n have them tune it for me. Ill have to wait and see tho

·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all again. Well from what iv read up the 1.8tdi has a k03 standad. Theres a fey people say thayv upgraded to k04. Iv only been lookin. But thats what iv read. Ill read more into it when im ready to mod. Haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.