2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda wish I had put my civinfo sticker on now lol, I was the Grey Civic behind you.

Anyway, it looks as though the van driver wanted his vehicle to have good company.

Attachments

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
howdy, you found me ;)

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
lol that van is parked dangerously close. maybe he thought no one will dent his door next to an R.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
its like that everywhere round here, people cant drive/park for toffee. asda down the road's a nightmare, i dont go there for fear of coming back out and seeing a dent and missing paint somewhere.

where you from windle?

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
you do love sainburys dont you tim....:p

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
you do love sainburys dont you tim....:p
twice in a week, shocking innit :p im an obese man in a fit man's body lol love my food, plus its a reason to go for a drive and turn some heads ;)

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
twice in a week, shocking innit :p im an obese man in a fit man's body lol love my food, plus its a reason to go for a drive and turn some heads ;)
haha,at the last bit...ive had alot of that this week!!;)

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where you from windle?
About 10 mins up the road in between blackheath and eltham (near wellhall roundabout).

Am usually found in the sainsburys carpark hoovering the car out as its the easiest place to open all 4 doors witout fear of having them knocked off lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
its like that everywhere round here, people cant drive/park for toffee.
I never have an issue, but then when I go to Sainsburys I park near Comet as that part of the car park is always dead :) Not seen your car around though, see quite a few FN2s in the area.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
I never have an issue, but then when I go to Sainsburys I park near Comet as that part of the car park is always dead :) Not seen your car around though, see quite a few FN2s in the area.
i tend to park a good distance away but as seen in the pic, people still park next to me and try and leave some damage

im based down the road in woolwich so can normally be spotted heading to sainsburys or the blackwall tunnel. where abouts are you? i'll keep an eye out

·
Registered
308 Posts
i tend to park a good distance away but as seen in the pic, people still park next to me and try and leave some damage

im based down the road in woolwich so can normally be spotted heading to sainsburys or the blackwall tunnel. where abouts are you? i'll keep an eye out
Yeah I know it always happens, the further you try to park away someone will always park next to you. I live in Greenwich, would be good to see your car as debating whether to get the rear wing or not (have the Mugen rear bumper).

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Yeah I know it always happens, the further you try to park away someone will always park next to you. I live in Greenwich, would be good to see your car as debating whether to get the rear wing or not (have the Mugen rear bumper).
trust me you dont need to see it to know you should have it. its awesome and will make you smile, and since you have to mugen rear bumper it'll look even better. however if you wanna see it in person i'll possibly be heading to sainsburys sometime this week so i'll let you know

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
There should be a mini meet organise here, we are all within spitting distance lol

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
sounds like plan, will have to arrange a sainsburys mini meet sometime lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts