2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a full day of cleaning and getting the type r kits wing painted and fitted this week thought I would post a few photos!

mugen rear splitter will be going on end of next month and the windows will be getting tinted soon, let me know what you think it's like or what I could look to do next!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Looks spot on bud the mugen rear does finish the back end off nicely I spent the day doing the same as you

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replys!

yeah type r kits one was a great fit and saved myself some money to afford a second hand genuine rear so when that's goes on it will look better!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Ohhh shiii, two champ whites with mugen style wings and hks rsk in barrow now..we both work at bae too lol!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhh shiii, two champ whites with mugen style wings and hks rsk in barrow now..we both work at bae too lol!
had mine 6/7 months just haven't touched it up until now! wondered who's that was in the car park haha, rear splitter going on next month! was thinking of getting callipers refurbished and coloured, will have to make sure I don't get red ones!

there's another champ white knocking about aswell, mugen badges alloys and bodykit apart from the wing, unsure if it's real mugen or replica though!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
had mine 6/7 months just haven't touched it up until now! wondered who's that was in the car park haha, rear splitter going on next month! was thinking of getting callipers refurbished and coloured, will have to make sure I don't get red ones!

there's another champ white knocking about aswell, mugen badges alloys and bodykit apart from the wing, unsure if it's real mugen or replica though!
Yeah i had a red fn2 before this one. The other is an m200 dont see it driving about much though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts