2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

When I was opening the rear passenger door yesterday the door went a notch further then I expected and my Honda 10g has killed my trusty HTC One :) by hitting my phone in my hand and me dropping it to the asphalt.

Now I have a cracked screen and I need a new phone.

1) Does anybody know if Galaxy S10+ fits on the wireless charging shelf and charges ok?

2) Does anybody know if Galaxy S10+ fits on the wireless charging shelf with the USB cable plugged into it in case I would like to use it with Android Auto on HU?

3) Does anybody know if Galaxy S10 without a plus fits on the wireless charging shelf with the USB cable plugged into it in case I would like to use it with Android Auto on HU?

Many thanks

·
4,245 Posts
Don't know about the S10 or S10+, but my S9+ fits OK and charges. Not sure about the cable as I don't use it. I use a third party fast charger mounted on the driver's side centre vent.
If you compare the size of the S9+ with the S10, that will give you an idea of whether it will fit or not.

·
1.5 VTEC TURBO
142 Posts
I use Huawei P30 PRO, very similar dimensions as S10 + (158 x 73.4 x 8.4 mm vs. 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm)

1) yes, Galaxy S10+ fits on the wireless charging shelf and charges ok
2) yes, diagonally as in the picture (charging via cable)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys and especially you Xenon. Amazing replies.

I bought S10+ based on your replies :)

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts