2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Samsung U600 with the HFT? The U600 is fairly new and doesn't appear on the Hondahandsfree list.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Has anyone tried the Samsung U600 with the HFT? The U600 is fairly new and doesn't appear on the Hondahandsfree list.

I would also like to know the answer as this will probably be my next mobile :)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
The D600 works fine - which doesn't help a lot, but is at least an indication :)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U600 update

Recently received my Samsung U600. Successfully paired with HHF but doesn't seem fully compatible. Everytime you get in the car you have to accept the pairing on the U600. Receiving calls works but seems to go to the phone first and then transfer. Making calls sort of works to some numbers but not everytime.
I'll do some more testing and report back as there may be a few settings on the phone I can change.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Recently received my Samsung U600. Successfully paired with HHF but doesn't seem fully compatible. Everytime you get in the car you have to accept the pairing on the U600. Receiving calls works but seems to go to the phone first and then transfer. Making calls sort of works to some numbers but not everytime.
I'll do some more testing and report back as there may be a few settings on the phone I can change.
do a search for D600 in here, and check if the authentication system is the same :D

I had to do something (errr, but what? :oops:) to stop it asking each time :)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Smithers, have paired the phone ok and it connects fine when in the car, the problem I have is I can't hear what people are saying its very quiet, even if I turn up the volume it makes no differance. Did you or have you had this problem ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okehciv,
No I don't have that problem - I can receive calls OK and the sound quality is good. I still can't make calls with the HHF as the sound transfers back to the phone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts