2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just bought 1.8 EX from dealer on 08 plate. No information on sat nav except 3 minutes short demo. Should there be a separate booklet or anything supplied on a new car for the sat nav?

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Should be a very large handbook explaining the sat nav and hft ect.. Its over 300 pages long if my memory serves me well. This is in addition to the other civic owners manual. But it has been a very long time since I looked!!

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,541 Posts
Mine's got a separate manual for the SatNav (I think - again from memory).

I'll check lunchtime..................

·
Premium Member
873 Posts

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,541 Posts
As far as I remember a few of those voice commands now don't apply to anything above the 3.05 DVD's

I can't find my nearest pub any more on my 3.24 DVD. I haven't tried all the rest.

Just wanted to see if my nearest was still a Bistro in France !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honda part number 32-SMG-810, RRP £16.21 , but you should had had it sold with the car so talk nicely to your dealer about it. Honda literature can be notoriously slow to arrive after ordering though, so unless you suggest a "pinch" from one of their stock cars you may have to wait a while :(

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,541 Posts
All the required books sit nicely in the supplied leather wallet. I wonder why someone would not keep them all in the car ?

The only book I don't keep in the car is the service one, these can be gold dust to thieves once fully Honda service stamped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.