2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically does any one know if there much difference in 3.41 from 3.40 and worth shelling out some notes on it? I am sort of close to buying it but the logical person is telling me to find out if its worth it 1st. :confused:

Cheers in advance.
Chan

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I didn't find that much had changed between 3.30 and 3.41 so I doubt there's much difference between 3.40 and 3.41.

TBH, 3.41 was out-of-date when I got it a year ago. It's worth waiting for the next one TBH mate.

·
Registered
37 Posts
How much such a DVD disc might cost? I have got a pear of DVD's for Eastern Europe and Western Europe, but I do not use the second one for UK and other countries. If I'd be willing to sell what is a reasonable price to sell it here?

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Please note that we do not allow "gauging interest" threads.

Please feel free to post a For Sale thread in the appropriate section.

Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone know when the next one after 3.41 will be available ?

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
They kept that quiet then.

£170 is cheap compared to the previous versions lol.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
If anyone is interested in making a good deal when the new version arrives, I'll be happy to buy the EAST DVD for 50% of the price from anyone and you'll keep the WEST DVD.

I won't take my CR-V to the UK and I doubt you're driving yours to Sweden. :)

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
I may be able to help with sat nav disc prices

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
You can buy them direct from NavTeq: NAVTEQ - Europe Voice Recognition MY2010 - 2007

The latest is 3.41 which is the 2010 disc, however the maps on it are from 2009. Hopefully there will be another release soon - of course the maps on that will only be from 2010!
I'm still running 3.33 (was 3.05 or 3.06 when I bought the car) ...

There's supposed to be an update coming later this year ...

We'll see if 3.50 (or whatever) will be significantly improved ...

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
I work at a Honda main dealer

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Hi K3, Honda always send through the latest version when you order a disc, and yes I can provide discount aslong as the people asking for it are active forum members and contribute to the forum

Attachments

Reactions: cndawes

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Hi K3, Honda always send through the latest version when you order a disc, and yes I can provide discount aslong as the people asking for it are active forum members and contribute to the forum
Ok that's great, think i'll wait for the new version (2011) to come out in a few months :) Thanks.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts