2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,does anyone know if their is a workaround so that when you start the engine,the sat nav by-passes the warning page and you have to press the big button before reverting to the map......doesn't sound like a biggie I know,but having to press the big button every time you drive the car is starting to bug me;)

·
Administrator
21,165 Posts
Avoiding the 'nag' screen has been discussed quute a few times right back to 2006 and some experts have looked into it.

Unfortunately no one was able to remove it.

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
You could try doing what I do. I leave it on the nag screen where it annoys my girlfriend more than it does me so she presses the big button instead. Hands free nag screen removal! Lol

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
My pioneer has this also. The only way round it is to have a 'trip' logged in. ie. choose somewhere your not going to! The only downside is the constant voice saying 'left, right' Etc. but I turn voice right down so not too bad to live with.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Avoiding the 'nag' screen has been discussed quute a few times right back to 2006 and some experts have looked into it.

Unfortunately no one was able to remove it.

You could try doing what I do. I leave it on the nag screen where it annoys my girlfriend more than it does me so she presses the big button instead. Hands free nag screen removal! Lol
My pioneer has this also. The only way round it is to have a 'trip' logged in. ie. choose somewhere your not going to! The only downside is the constant voice saying 'left, right' Etc. but I turn voice right down so not too bad to live with.
Thanks for your replys guys.....Freddie,crack me up mate:D....I think ill just live with it:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts