2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am after some help... I noticed today that when I am on the phone the HFT mutes the radio or CD with no problem but is doesn't mute the Sat Nav voice. I have left my manual up in the head office so can't check, does anyone know if it is possible to get the HFT to mute both when I am on a call.

Many thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
what if you need to know where to go?

But yes .. I see what you're saying. It should be configurable.

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
Never noticed, I can't think of any settings you could play with to fix this though. Probably just a little quirk you're going to have to put up with unfortunately!

·
Registered
105 Posts
What I think it does, on mine, anyway, is give you the phone on the right-hand speaker, and satnav on the left, at reduced volume. Seems like the best of both worlds to me!:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
What I think it does, on mine, anyway, is give you the phone on the right-hand speaker, and satnav on the left, at reduced volume. Seems like the best of both worlds to me!:)
I agree, this works fine for me as well. I guess it could be a problem if you don't want people on the phone to know you are in the car.

You can always turn off the Sat Nav volume in the settings and then it does nothing with the sound, although you have to keep a closer eye on the screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts