2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new poster here!

Just getting quotes in for a new Civic. If I can get them within my budget, bob's your uncle, I'll become a Civic driver.

I currently drive a 407 with Sat Nav. The S.N. CD pops into the CD player and as part of the package a 6 CD auto changer is fitted in the boot.

I am getting quotes on the 2.2 EX, which comes with S.N. as standard. Does the DVD go into the CD player and if so how do you play music CD's?

Incidently a work colleague owns a 2.2 S and says the standard music system is a bit naff! Any opinions on this?

Bit of a basic question to start you all off, but I'm certain they'll come thick and fast, should I manage to end up with one.

Cheers for your help! :cool:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Hi and Welcome,

There is a seperate DVD player in the glovebox for the satnav only.
So no problems playing CDs and using satnav.

See also:
In Car Entertainment - Civinfo Wiki

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also,

Roughly, what do upgrade S.N. DVD's cost? The 3.22 and 3.23 seem to be the latest versions.

I have had the 407 for 4 years and the CD upgrade is £100. Extorsion or what? :mad: I wouldn't buy on principle.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Also,

Roughly, what do upgrade S.N. DVD's cost? The 3.22 and 3.23 seem to be the latest versions.

I have had the 407 for 4 years and the CD upgrade is £100. Extorsion or what? :mad: I wouldn't buy on principle.

Cheers.
3.23 is the latest.

£100 won´t get you far with Honda.
In Sweden I think they are over £250.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeez!

£250?

What a rip-off! Wonder if they're similarly priced in the UK?

Thanks anyway FWH.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Just changed from a 407 SW, only thing i miss is the auto folding mirrors when you lock the car and the child lock button on the centre console.... other than that all good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts