2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had a problem with the sat nav not reconising that you are driving along the road? i know when there are new roads not on the dvd it says 'not on the digitised road,' but i was on a road i have been down alot with no problem, the sat nav showed me driving alongside the road about 5 metres away?

doesn't do it all the time. had it happen 3-4 times now, on long journeys. is it the disc or the reader over-heating? or the GPS getting mucked up by something?

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
has anyone had a problem with the sat nav not reconising that you are driving along the road? i know when there are new roads not on the dvd it says 'not on the digitised road,' but i was on a road i have been down alot with no problem, the sat nav showed me driving alongside the road about 5 metres away?

doesn't do it all the time. had it happen 3-4 times now, on long journeys. is it the disc or the reader over-heating? or the GPS getting mucked up by something?
You have probably lost satellite tracking and the small margin of error is caused by the non satellite tracking system being slightly out but nothing much to worry about.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,257 Posts
Have you, or someone else, been into the menu and adjusted the 'location adjuster' ? That might be the cause of this.

It does say to use this facility with caution but in your case I think it's needs looking at.

I would crank it up to 50yds per inch and see where it reckons you are on a selection of roads pointing in all the compass directions you can.

See which one is out and have a tweak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts