2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,532 Posts
Unfortunately there is no perma fix, this is a common issue from the same source as y2k and as op has correctly stated to do with the address register used in plc boards. We've found an old plc with same issue onsite, my fix meantime, it thinks it's 1922 ;) we found it buried in an automated analyser....talking a £500k bit of kit needing reworked by vendor to replace the seimens plc effected.

Next one is a decade or so away iirc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
PLEASE HELP!!! I drive a Honda Civic on a 56 plate with sat-nav. for some reason the clock needs the time putting right. For the life of me I have tried everything and I don’t know how to do it. Videos say press the clock button but on my car I don’t have a clock button. Please help it’s driving me crazy 😜

·
Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,532 Posts
It's related to the 2022 logic bug with a lot of electronics, there is no perma fix Honda claim it will right itself once the date code can be displayed correctly.

However it will happen again within the next 10yr but by then most logic boards in use will be long gone.

·
Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,532 Posts
PLEASE HELP!!! I drive a Honda Civic on a 56 plate with sat-nav. for some reason the clock needs the time putting right. For the life of me I have tried everything and I don’t know how to do it. Videos say press the clock button but on my car I don’t have a clock button. Please help it’s driving me crazy 😜
You set the dash clock in the sat Nav unit in GPS settings, it should then sync the GPS RTC to the car, but currently due to 01-x-2022 date format it will fail to sync.

41 - 60 of 113 Posts