2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Loving my new civic and will put pen to paper or the weekend and give you guys my thought have been a proud owner of the Type R, CRZ and S2K and now rocking a Gen 9 Civic iDETC.

Has anyone figured out how to play video content yet, popped a DVD into the unit as it tell you the car needs to be parked. Guess it must be something to do with the component connections in the arm rest any ideas of what format it plays.

Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
What you need to do is this.......

Select DVD from the source menu.
Then bizarrely, hit "AUDIO". This will then pop the video up onto the screen

Then happy days......... And it will only display whilst the handbrake is applied!!!

Best of luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re : DVD

Cheers Frag, have you tried to play anything external via memory stick throught the comp socket.

Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not yet tried playing back from USB key....... not sure those formats would be supported?? I have also not tried attaching a device to the Video in socket in the centre console...... DVD is enough for me :)

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Not yet tried playing back from USB key....... not sure those formats would be supported?? I have also not tried attaching a device to the Video in socket in the centre console...... DVD is enough for me :)
I managed to mirror my iphone through the composite socket, so when I hit aux i can see exactly what I can see on my iphone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts