2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SatNav lady has just started having what sounds like the beginnings of a cold. Here voice can be best described as scratchy. It is not a consistent crackle, but more of a clicking sibilence.

Music plays perfectly, which (I think) rules out a blown, or on its way out, tweeter.

Anybody else had this problem/issue?

·
Registered
450 Posts
My Sat Nav lady sounds fine and is very helpful.

My voice command lady has a bad dose of flu at present - not just a cold - and when you press the button to speak - and wait for the beep - you wait .......... and wait ............ and wait ....... and eventually ............ nothing.

Since I have never managed to make it work reliably - and most of the time it could never understand me - the fact that I now cannot understand it either does at least equal things up!

Certainly ...... a more distractive and liable to introduce road rage system would be hard to conceive. I never use it on the move - as it requires so many attempts, so much frustration, and so much concentration to get it to do anything correctly - its a positive danger! - I'm actually not joking either, trying to use it is dangerously distracting when it repeatedly gets things wrong. I don't even try when moving now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts