2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just brought a 2016 civic sport. This does not come with pre installed satnav. I was told I could use an app on my phone called andriod auto which would run google maps and allow me to view this on my screen on the dash if I connect my phone to the system... I have downloaded said app to my s6 and connected to the system with both bluetooth and a USB cable to no avail..... any ideas where I;m going wrong or if it is even possible... sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks

Daz

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi,

Just brought a 2016 civic sport. This does not come with pre installed satnav. I was told I could use an app on my phone called andriod auto which would run google maps and allow me to view this on my screen on the dash if I connect my phone to the system... I have downloaded said app to my s6 and connected to the system with both bluetooth and a USB cable to no avail..... any ideas where I;m going wrong or if it is even possible... sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks

Daz
I'm afraid android auto wont work with S6. The android version tha0 runs on the honda unit is an old version and doesnt support android auto. However there is a way of installing apps directly onto the unit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts