2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
I remember when my car looked as good as that - the day it was delivered !

The car looks fantastic and the hard work really paid off - well done :D

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Nice motor :cool:

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
I tried to clean mine and looked ok until the water was freezing and i couldnt shammy it off.

Love the rages, will buy some soon if my blades keep pealing off.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
That looks great. :D

I have done a full 'wheels off' clean on my car this weekend too. Including the ice rink. :p
Me too. Not the wheels off mind!
It hasn't been this well cleaned in 3 months.

I am a bit worried that somebody may step on my drive! If they do they won't be standing for long!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used Autoglym super resin polish that i had left over,but just ordered some BH Auto-balm wax which seems to be popular choice on the forum for the next time i clean it.
Also had the shammy issue when doing the roof it was freezing quicker than i could clear the excess water,alot of rubbing and managed to clear the ice.

thanks for the comments guys....makes the effort worthwhile :)

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Almost looks like it's summer :p Car looks awesomely clean!

I just got home from work in our -15 cold. No way I'm cleaning my car in this cold! My official excuse though is to have the dirt protecting the car from evil salt on the roads[smilie=upsidedown.:

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I managed to wash mine without water. Got bought some stuff for christmas, didnt hold up much hope of it working but was presently suprised. Amazing results and it waxed at the same time.
Called greased lightning, showroom shine

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
I managed to wash mine without water. Got bought some stuff for christmas, didnt hold up much hope of it working but was presently suprised. Amazing results and it waxed at the same time.
Called greased lightning, showroom shine
Don't fancy that stuff !! I like to rinse the dirt off before even washing the paintwork to avoid rubbing the grit back in.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts