2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thought I would start a thread for people convoying to Silverstone from the South London / Kent / Dartford.

We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Point 1.
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed)

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed)

Point 3.
Holiday Express-Northampton (Time to be confirmed)

Please confirm that you will be in this convoy:

• Fonejacker

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Oli Oli... Let me know what time your planning on leaving as we have to test out Drift Car - We've got a 12pm slot at Lydd so we cant leave till later on in the avo if you dont mind hanging about for us ????x:D

Hi, thought I would start a thread for people convoying to Silverstone from the South London / Kent / Dartford.

We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Point 1.
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed)

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed)

Point 3.

• Fonejacker

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oli Oli... Let me know what time your planning on leaving as we have to test out Drift Car - We've got a 12pm slot at Lydd so we cant leave till later on in the avo if you dont mind hanging about for us ????x:D
Yeah know worries, thinking about 3-4pm? Maybe take your gear to Lydd and come straight from there? Hope you don't need to head back to Sheerness after?

x

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I'd be good to meet at point 2, need to know time.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be good to meet at point 2, need to know time.
Thought you were coming from Dartford? If you are, wouldnt Asda be a good point?

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Thought you were coming from Dartford? If you are, wouldnt Asda be a good point?
I'll be coming from Brentwood Essex, which is Junction 28 on M25.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be coming from Brentwood Essex, which is Junction 28 on M25.
Have you got a mate coming from Dartford? Or am I going mad?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edit:

Start
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed) - 5-10 minutes

Point 1.
Junction 28 M25 (Nag's Head) 5 - 10 minutes

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed) 5 minutes

End

Fonejacker

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's the above...

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Have you got a mate coming from Dartford? Or am I going mad?
They are only coming on the Sunday now, only I am staying the night before mate.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We'll play it by ear then as Its a 2 hour slot for testing then we'll have to get the car back to Rye ..PM me your digits and I'll just hit you with a text to confirm in the afternoon :)
Cool beans, may as well wait for you, the convoy run is part of the fun!

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
lols :D Might be up for this depends on whether or not I can slip into cranfield or not beforehand ;)

I live 15mins from BW :D You could just meet in BW, you can shoot directly onto the m25 from there :D

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Im all booked up for the saturday night now and just found out today my bros team has got a cup rugby game just outside cambridge so I'll be coming from there.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lols :D Might be up for this depends on whether or not I can slip into cranfield or not beforehand ;)

I live 15mins from BW :D You could just meet in BW, you can shoot directly onto the m25 from there :D

Tom
I did think this, however Bluewater is a big place, and couldnt think of anywhere right to meet within bluewater, hence why I went for Asda which i right near the M25 toll's anyway. Unless you can think of a place within bluwater.... It just gets confusing, which car park, upper lower etc etc.. confuses me anyway.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im all booked up for the saturday night now and just found out today my bros team has got a cup rugby game just outside cambridge so I'll be coming from there.
cool stuff! looking forward to seeing you again, we can marvel at your handy work on my Gruppe M!

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Start
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed) - 5-10 minutes

Point 1.
Junction 28 M25 (Nag's Head) 5 - 10 minutes

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed) 5 minutes

End

• Fonejacker
  • SumoCazza (TBC)
  • UnknownSoldier (TBC)
  • Ash Rage (TBC)

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
I did think this, however Bluewater is a big place, and couldnt think of anywhere right to meet within bluewater, hence why I went for Asda which i right near the M25 toll's anyway. Unless you can think of a place within bluwater.... It just gets confusing, which car park, upper lower etc etc.. confuses me anyway.
Cool, no worries :D I rant round bw all the time so it's second nature now..... :D

Tom

1 - 20 of 50 Posts