2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a white and a black ctr anticlockwise on the m25, the white one was fun ;)

also saw a civinfo stickered dark civic on the way home in the pouring rain and mega traffic on sunday! i gave you a thumbs up but i think you were rather puzzled and i didnt see you again haha. bloke with glasses if i recall, and no it wasnt my reflection in puddles :p

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Dark Civic with sticker might have been me if it was last sunday Cache; wife dragged me to Ikea at MK early afternoon and back towards Heathrow about 5pm.

LB56Z** Nighthawk black 5-door; sorry, didn't see thumbs-up and any apparent puzzlement was due to my wife not having maxxxxed out the card on household items with strange names - Billy the bookcase anyone? Sounds like a childrens story!

Regards

Dave

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah sounds right it was a 5 door black civic! my first sticker spot ever! should really get around to putting mine on too...

Hope your bank balance is repaired soon enough, but i feel buying billy the bookcase will ruin your pride beyond repair

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
sorry mate wasnt me..I was back in Hemel on Saturday*lol*

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
I was on the M25 on both Saturday and Sunday. Was down in Surrey racing Supercars at Longcross proving ground in Chobham.
Could it have been me???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts