2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just popped in to say farewell. I sold the Type R last week after 2.5 years of fun!! I bought my MGF back about 6 months back and although the ride is NOTHING compared to the Type R, it is fun in a different way. I have basically rebuilt that MGF (which it needed) and have changed the Type R for a BMW X3 (Again - totally different!) With another little one due in September the Type R will be less than ideal for wife and two little ones.

I just wanted to pop on and say a HUGE thanks to those who have helped me over the last two years. The only thing I have in my garage is the original Exhaust as I sold it with the Sports Exhaust on it. If anyone is interested in buying the standard exhaust off me, let me know.

Anyway... thanks for the advice and help. Wish you all well!

David

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Good luck mate, nowt to stop you popping back on from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Yes I'm a member; same user name I use on here. That name certainly rings a bell, no doubt I've seen you over there :)

Used to have a R25, then an MG ZR 120. Only joined in 2007, and don't post any more but regularly go and have a read of the Other Motoring Chat section.

IMO it's the only make/model specific car forum I've been on that rivals Civinfo; good place :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts