2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I’m just introducing myself . I bought my first Civic about a year and a half ago witch was a 2010 1.8 se fn2 and have now owned my 2010 type r for about 3 months . It’s a great car and with it having very low mileage run like a new car . I’m hoping to keep this for a couple of years and then trade up to a fk . I’m Just learning about the car and I’m interested in any tips you’ve got to keep it in good condition. Thanks!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi everyone I’m just introducing myself . I bought my first Civic about a year and a half ago witch was a 2010 1.8 se fn2 and have now owned my 2010 type r for about 3 months . It’s a great car and with it having very low mileage run like a new car . I’m hoping to keep this for a couple of years and then trade up to a fk . I’m Just learning about the car and I’m interested in any tips you’ve got to keep it in good condition. Thanks!
Hello and welcome, keep engine oil topped along with regular servicing and you shouldn't have a problem, plenty of people here to help👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.