2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any scale models (scale isn't critical) of the 2006 civic? My local dealer seems to have models of every other Honda except the 2006 Civic and the FRV. Can't believe that some company hasn't brought one out yet. I use models of my car in my training work and it would be good to have one of my nice new nighthawk black 2.2EX 8)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I've searched all over on the web. No luck yet. I've found a site to order Jenson's winning F1 car in 1/18th scale; but it's not available until 2007. I guess they will be doing the new Civic in the near future. :D

PS: I've just sent an e-mail to Model Cars Direct to ask if they have the new shape Civic, or know when they are likely to get it in (EX in NH Black of course!). :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
honda model

have you been in a shop called collectables there is a model by speed freaks called bullet thats in black and you can even put your own reg on the model

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have been unable to locate that model so I have sent an email to customer services at Unesco (they own the TM for Speed Freaks).

I will report as soon as they reply.

I'm still looking for a die-cast 1:18 model.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Last time I was in Bassetts Honda, Bridgend, they had a small (probably 1:32) die-cast Civic in one of their display cabinets. I think it was red with a glass roof, couldn't tell you what trim it was supposed to represent but the roof would suggest an ES. You could try contacted a dealer to see if they can help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any scale models (scale isn't critical) of the 2006 civic? My local dealer seems to have models of every other Honda except the 2006 Civic and the FRV. Can't believe that some company hasn't brought one out yet. I use models of my car in my training work and it would be good to have one of my nice new nighthawk black 2.2EX 8)
Model from EBRO number: 08MDC-SMG-001
Civic 2006 (5 door) on scale 1/43

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have been unable to locate that model so I have sent an email to customer services at Unesco (they own the TM for Speed Freaks).

I will report as soon as they reply.

I'm still looking for a die-cast 1:18 model.

I have just received this reply:

Re: 2006+ Honda Civic (EU/GB version)

Hi

Thank you for your email.

Regarding the above this is on the list to do but possibly it may be 2
years before it becomes available.

Well, all good things come to those who wait! :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Honda Accessoires Auto en Moto

Here a list of official scale models
I received a red 06 Civic from my dealer when i collected the car
( I do not see the red Civ in the list, only black, but my dealer has an official Honda one)

Link only goes to main page,
Here is a preview (list is longer than that)

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
It is listed on this site in black. Go to FAQ/Knowledge base/wiki then Useful links then Accessories and Parts then Honda accessories then click on Enter then click on Merchandising tab and choose scale models from the list on the left

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
cheers guys, was just looking for one too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was informed by a Honda main dealer today that Part no 08MDCSMG001 (no F!) was red obsolete 2006-2008 5door model and only available where dealers may have stock left.
Part no 08MDCSMG001F (with F) is Black 2009 5 door Model and is currently ordered via european source. - Only these two colours available.
Hope this clarifies the situation.
Seems like Honda sales are missing an opportunity here!

·
No Jedi mind tricks pls
394 Posts

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
yes it is annoying, my friend has a bmw 1 series model of his car he shows off at work, and i can not find a model to play with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts