2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right,

As the last scottish meet was up in the highlands and i was held back because of work.

Im suggesting a route leaving Stirling area then north.

The route i have planned is one i have done a few times. And a route i want to try out.

So if you wish to come along i would like to suggest a date of the 5th of December. Sunday. Week 48.

Route will not be handed out over posts. Send me a pm for the route. There is also a good few photo stops along the way.

Cheers

Rabbie. (ross)

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Unfortunately December is not a good month for me as I will be busy at the weekends with work, shopping and visiting relatives...... my better half has already arranged my weekends for me up until Sunday 2nd January.

Hope you have a good run and that the weather is okay, I had a couple of squeaky arse moments with black ice when we went the run in December last year..... just make sure you are not the lead car (guinea pig) and you should be okay :rolleyes:

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right ran the road's tonight, Not even worth the risk. With the high chance of snow later this week im going to have to cancel this run.

The route will be used once the winter is out the way.

What if we say end of january or start of feb. Weather depending.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I would probably be up for that. Think i seen you today mate. Do you live in the old town?

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
am up for this...just let me now where and when its on

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would probably be up for that. Think i seen you today mate. Do you live in the old town?
I was driving about old town last night.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I was at the traffic light coming out of asda and was at the front and a championship white ctr drove past and im sure the driver had a look in my direction. Could that have been you?

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok what about if i say January the 30th, its a sunday end of the month. The route picked there some roads on it can be very hazardous on the way of ice, and i found some black ice yesturday thats why it was cancelled.

Hopefully by then it would be gone. Also some of the roads are 1 car wide . But are very quiet.

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was at the traffic light coming out of asda and was at the front and a championship white ctr drove past and im sure the driver had a look in my direction. Could that have been you?
Aye that was me. Did have a wee qiuck look at the car. haha

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
january sounds god.. only thing being if the weather is stil bad... perils of living in the frozen north!!! but yeah count me in

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As soon as the snow is gone and everyone has finished the left over from christmas the run will go ahead, weather reports say its going to be weather like this till end of january so i can see feb beening the month of the meet

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
roll on..looking forward to this

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wee update for everyone, will try to get up and run the route sometime next weekend.

if its clear, would everyone be happy with the first weekend in feb.

say the 6th of feb

1 - 20 of 134 Posts