2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have noticed that there are scratches on my centre console and on the passenger door card. This is on the plastic. is there anyway to remove these scratches or at least reduce them.

Thank You in advance

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Good question! I have some too, and haven't found anything to date that works...

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
theres a pad thing i have seen in halfords supposed to do this.. white something? Cant say have used it but might be worh a look

·
Registered
82 Posts
For the door cards I find that a shoe cream works quite well. Odd I know, but you can rub a little in and it dries in a matt finish. If you then add some shoe protector on top then it's slightly shiny and lasts for a good few months. Thankfully my centre console is ok.

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
Hi i have noticed that there are scratches on my centre console and on the passenger door card. This is on the plastic. is there anyway to remove these scratches or at least reduce them.

Thank You in advance
Know exactly what and where you mean. Cheap plastic interior and it scratches easier than a corgies chaffers!
I use shoe boot polish on mine, rubbed in then i sponge over with shoe cream. Hides it ok to a certain degree and the car smells nice too.

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
there was a very good guide thread on the forum before, showed you what to buy and step by step and how to make them all vanish.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
And what to with this [email protected] looking plastic around key hole / ignition:

Will try the AG sponge (ordered) but do you have any other advice?

Got few scratches on glovebox so will work on them aswell.
cheers
Maciek
sent from SGS.

·
Supporter
641 Posts
Have used the magic sponge followed by Autoglym bumper care recomended by Robbo in an old thread and you can not even tell they were there magic sponge is even good for getting scratches out, It got rid of all the ones around my ignition barrel too

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Can someone tell me does this get rid of them or just cover them up?

i suppose for the price i should just try it myself. maybe take some before and after pictures.

as above women and there massive river island handbags :mad: haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts