2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi not sure if this is right thread or not but....has anyone had issues with poor screenwasher?
It may seem not much of an issue but this time of year with the salt on the road its a real pain.

I
I can hear the pump running and it does put a small amount of water out where not long ago it was ok, I've pricked the nozzles out and it doesnt look like I have a leak as the bottle is full so I guess its eithervan obstruction near the pump, or a blockage maybe elsewhere?

Just looking for anyone who may have had similar issues really

Cheers for reading

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
I had the same kind of issue and it was giving very little water onto the screen then suddenly it stopped coming from the nozzles completely and started squirting out from the drivers side wheel arch.. Turns out the tube had disconnected from under the washer cowl so I just took it apart and connected it back up.. 10 minute job and it was sorted

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
I had the same kind of issue and it was giving very little water onto the screen then suddenly it stopped coming from the nozzles completely and started squirting out from the drivers side wheel arch.. Turns out the tube had disconnected from under the washer cowl so I just took it apart and connected it back up.. 10 minute job and it was sorted
same issue I had, the tube had seperated but the trickle was the last remaining drops in the pipes.
IIRC if comes detached at another point it is a pain to sort as it requires some trim removal, there are a few posts on here relating to it

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I had the exact same problem this morning after topping it up I separated the pipe above the tank leading out I gave it a good blow both sides it started coming out now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is probally the small filter that goes between the bottle and the pump, there are a few threads on here about it. That what it was on mine anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts