2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, woke up Sunday to find my beloved FN2 with a scratch down the entire passenger side. The result of some jealous, drunken *Edit by DR* with a bunch of keys... Only had the car back a few days from Honda!!!

Anyway, anyone know of a high quality fitted car cover for the FN2?

*EDIT BY DR* - Please do not try to work around the swear filter. Forum Rules, point 1.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
I would never get fed up of knocking seven bells out of scum like that !

·
Registered
82 Posts
*Edit by DR*! I used to get this regularly with different cars of mine when I lived in Sandown (isle of wight) I bet the police were no help either.

*EDIT BY DR* - Please do not try to work around the swear filter. Forum Rules, point 1.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
When you find them, park your front offside front wheel on they head(s) and [a] rev up to about 8k stick in first and [c] dump the clutch. It'd be messy but worth the payback.

*Edit by DR* :mad:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
This makes you sick, hangin is too good for these barstewards

·
Registered
303 Posts
That is absolutely shocking....!!!!!!!

Its not even a little scratch is it, looks well deep !!

Complete *Edit by DR* !!! [smilie=mad.gif]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep... it's down to the bare metal!
Fortunately my no claims (7yrs) will be intact and the bodyshop that they have put me in touch with are Honda approved...

Thanks for all your comments so far. It's been giving me some ideas!!

So, car covers?

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
A Cover won't really stop them doing that and you may also find it missing as well

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I'm gutted for you too. :(

I really can't see what pleasure these idiots get out of doing something like this. :confused:

Hope you manage to get it sorted

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Gutted for you Si. I have a few links at home for customer car covers. Indoors/Outdoors or just outdoor ones, but like Rich said it won't stop em :(

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Gutted for you Si. I have a few links at home for customer car covers. Indoors/Outdoors or just outdoor ones, but like Rich said it won't stop em :(
No it won't stop them, but if the cover is tied down then it will at least make it a bit more difficult for them. :mad:

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
:(:(:( I feel for you man...

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
I wouldnt bother. Sorry to sound negative but if one of the toe-rags sees a car covered up, he's probably more likely to want to have a go than not. They usually make a special effort to have a crack at it as its obviously something that is valued and looked after i.e. will cause most grief to the owner.

You'd be better rigging up a camera to catch them in the act. Or park it in a puddle and wire the puddle up to the mains.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car :( . I hope you get it sorted soon.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Gutted for ya mate!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts