2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find this forum very difficult to navigate. I'm not sure if it's just me or the forum.

The endless categories seems overkill to me. I'm a regular on Singletrackworld forum. Their seperation is so much easier. Bikes. Chat. Just two categories.

To find what I want I've tried using the search function but I cannot get that to work. E.g. I just searched the electronics sub-forum for "key" It found nothing. Even though "Flip Key" is currently the second posting.

What am I doing wrong??

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Are you using a browser or a mobile app e.g. Tapatalk?

Tapatalk search is hopeless but searching in a browser works okay.

You will soon get used to the categories, especially if you are looking at the forum header page.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
The search word of "key" is too short. For example, go to the search function and look for a longer word, such as say, supporter, and it works a treat. You can search by words in the title or search entire posts.

I don't know if it may be somewhat limited until you become a supporter. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've virtually given up on tapatalk. I find it even more unfathomable! Nothing seems to be straight forward!
I've been using the website.
See what you mean with the short word searches. Seems to work ok with the longer words. Although the 15 second limit is a right pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
i have always found the search function difficult, some words are too short, others throw up thousands of posts, don't use tapatalk

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Use Google to search only civinfo. Type "site:civinfo.com" and any other keywords you're looking for and it'll only show results with that in the URL
This.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts