2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I just receive my Civic X this weekend :) ! I notice the seat belt buckle of the front passenger is different of all the other in the car. I was wondering if this is normal and if yes, what's the explanation?

Here some pictures:

Buckle on the front passenger side:

The one on the driver side:

Looking on the internet, I found those pictures which suggest that the buckle on the driver side should be the same of the one on the passenger side...

What's the situation in your Civic X guys?

Thank you! ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
This is for Euro NCAP 5 stars - the modified seatbelt buckle means improved fitment of universal child's eat into the front passenger seat.

It's normal to be different to the drivers side, as you won't be fitting a child seat in that seat I hope ��

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Same as mine, helps prevent knocking against b pillar when the wife scurries out after my erratic driving.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is for Euro NCAP 5 stars - the modified seatbelt buckle means improved fitment of universal child's eat into the front passenger seat.

It's normal to be different to the drivers side, as you won't be fitting a child seat in that seat I hope ��
Thx for the answer! What's weird, my dealer didn't know how to explain that and say there are not with buckle in the 1.0T, only in the others 1.5T...

Same as mine, helps prevent knocking against b pillar when the wife scurries out after my erratic driving.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk
:grin2::grin2::grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts