2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SUMO POWER are pleased to be able to offer SEEKER heavy shift knobs :)

The production time on these bad boys from Seeker is approx 7 days - We ship via seafreight so these would come in on our next shipment..I can EMS parts also if needed though if you're all excited and cant wait(This is an additional service and I will get a quote for you if needed)

£115+VAT DELIVERED TO YOUR UK ADDRESS NO ADDITIONAL TAXES AND CHARGES :)

Anyone interested please let me know as I have a shipment that I would like to get on the water soon - We have our own Sumo office on the ground in Japan and have been supplying everthing and anything JDM since 2002 .

Post for Seeker Fins will be up tomorrow so keep em peeled !!

Cazza x
01797 228934

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Thats a good price ;)
Certainly is - it's a lot less than I paid ...

Next thing you know, all the 'scuzzbuckets' will have one as well ! ...

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Hmmm I like this better than the Js! What do you think Cazza?
Stick with the Js David (simply for the rare factor)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
9,228 Posts
And one from me (on a TDi short shifter) ...

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FRP Seeker fins will be GBP425+VAT delivered to your mainland UK address - Not as cheap as some but there is the peace of mind that you are buying from us and your part will arrive safely. Orders are being placed imminently , I wont have any for stock as these are made to order - These are a special order only please PM if you want one:) Sadly I cannot get any cheaper on the price

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
FRP Seeker fins will be GBP425+VAT delivered to your mainland UK address - Not as cheap as some but there is the peace of mind that you are buying from us and your part will arrive safely. Orders are being placed imminently , I wont have any for stock as these are made to order - These are a special order only please PM if you want one:) Sadly I cannot get any cheaper on the price
:)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have one SEEKER Shift knob on the shelf avaliable for next working day delivery(order by 2pm) £115+vat ..A picture does this no justice..Just unpacked it from my shipment and its dazzled me!! 01797 228934 to order!

·
9,228 Posts
I have one SEEKER Shift knob on the shelf avaliable for next working day delivery(order by 2pm) £115+vat ..A picture does this no justice..Just unpacked it from my shipment and its dazzled me!! 01797 228934 to order!
Caroline - you are right on the money - these are things of beauty and a joy to behold (rather like yourself :p) ...

The difference is, that the Seeker demands that you wear Gloves, otherwise you risk losing your fingers ! - burned off in Summer, turned to frozen popsicles in Winter - it's a LOT of steel !!! ...

And, sitting on top of a TDi North short shifter, well, it's just ace ...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts