Pictures of seeker pods, Paul?

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
How long they take to fit Paul?

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Can you get those gauges in blue (i.e Type S colour)?

Or is it purely for FN2s?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
He he! That's my car!!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Gauges are 3-4 hours.
I dont mind trying to fit these myself if not to difficult. Can you email me the instructions, if all looks good Ill buy a set from you

So this includes the three red gauges and the control box?
What sort of stuff does the control box record?
Does the control box plug into the odbii port?
is it £310 including Vat?

Does the control box have to go in the bit below the radio as i fitted my parrot ipod link in there.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is just the gauge pod. Not the gauges.
All the instructions are supplied with the defi gauges you choose.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I dont mind trying to fit these myself if not to difficult. Can you email me the instructions, if all looks good Ill buy a set from you

So this includes the three red gauges and the control box?
What sort of stuff does the control box record?
Does the control box plug into the odbii port?
is it £310 including Vat?

Does the control box have to go in the bit below the radio as i fitted my parrot ipod link in there.
If only! You are looking about a grand for the pod and the gauges! Fitting looked quite difficult, best left to the pros!
The control box records peak readings for all gauges and you can even record 3 mins of data and play it back later!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
If only! You are looking about a grand for the pod and the gauges! Fitting looked quite difficult, best left to the pros!
The control box records peak readings for all gauges and you can even record 3 mins of data and play it back later!
So whats a gauge pod?

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
^ This.

I'm not shy with the spanners really, but a mixture of fitting the gauges looking complicated and me getting lazy in my old age means TDi will probably be doing it.

Unless the control box uses the ODBC port, then I might reconsider fitting it myself... Nah, who am I kidding! :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts