2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few requests I am pleased to be able to offer the Seeker Seat Belt Delete Keys to Civinfo Members!

They are good in stock with Seeker, so can arrive on my next seafreight shipment which leaves in a few weeks - Can EMS if needed ( this is additional )

£35+vat

This price may not be the cheapest but as always , you are buying confidently from a trusted seller with years of experience in shipping from our own office in Japan .. Nothing gets lost ..It arrives safely and is dispatched from Sumo Towers to your door!!

Order is being placed today - Anyone interested , Please shout :) A small deposit will hold the item until it arrives into the UK!

Cazza
01797 228934 XX

Attachments

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I assume it allows you to drive without wearing your seatbelt. Disabling the annoying beep.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Yeah Ross , apologies im on my own at the moment so I am trying to crack through everything as quick as I can - Will reply asap !
No problem. Take your time. I only wanted to make sure you had received it. Thanks

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Eric knows as well as everyone else that i speak the truth.. i would never use mine to drive without my seatbelt on :rolleyes: honest

1 - 20 of 40 Posts