2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a showroom yesterday and saw an 09 5 door Civic with wheels on that I've not seen available as an option or online. They looked very similar to the wheels on the 09 type r but had a black H logo in the middle instead of the red type r one. Couldn't tell if they were 17" or 18". I've looked through the wiki and can't see them in that either.

Just wondering as I'm looking into a type s but I'm not sure I like the standard wheels or any of the other wheels available but I do like these mystery wheels and the standard type r wheels. Oh and the Rage's but that's a bit over the top maybe.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Wouldn't be these by any chance, would they? (That is a Type-R centre cap BTW, not a Type-R wheel). I think you'll find that the pic, I posted is of a 17" wheel.
Yes, that looks like a good bet. What are they? They look very similar to the type r 18" wheels but obviously aren't.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right, so not available as an option then. Hmm, I'm struggling to decide on wheels, the only ones I like are the Type R ones :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts